Monday 20 March 2017

First Rehearsals

This week we have started to rehearse our spring play. We are doing well at remembering our lines and singing the songs. Parents and carers please support your child at home with learning lines.


We have also been learning about the sequence of time in Maths and how characters behave in stories.


We have planted some seeds as we had the question....
Does the biggest seed, grow the tallest plant?


On Friday we had our treat afternoon as we had achieved our 5 year 1 stars. We also won Paddington for the most improved attendance

1 comment:

  1. I love learning new stuff at school. I hope we learn more stuff every day when we come to school. I have really enjoyed rehearsals for the school play. I am looking forward to seeing my friends this week as it is easter holiday next week

    kaitlyn

    ReplyDelete