Friday 12 February 2016

3D Maths week

It has been a busy last week of term.
We have learnt at lot this week.......
1. In R.E we have learnt about baptism and welcoming a baby.
2. In Maths we have been looking at 3D shapes. We described them using the words points, edges, faces, vertices.
3. We predicted the next part of the story for Katie Morag.
4. Our computing session this week focused on zooming in and out.
5. We all ,managed to sew our socks this week.
6. In Gym we continued to practice our forwards rolls.


Reminders
Don't forget to bring back you P.E kits on Monday.

3 comments:

  1. to the holl class I like PE I get exasis I oso like music I like sing and dancing we went to the simar biy biy luv from ALex

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved describing 3D shapes using the word vertices instead of points.
    In RE I liked learning to baptise a baby. I liked in gym doing for wood roles it was a little bit tricky to not touch my head on the floor. It was a fun last week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked mafs bcaus i enjoy 3d shapes.

    ReplyDelete